Create a beautiful and relaxing Outdoor Oasis using the below tips on choosing patio furniture that will withstand the elements, design advice and options when shopping for outdoor living products. Be sure to tour Salter’s expanded Outdoor Oasis showroom and consult with a design expert who will not only help you create your perfect Staycation but be there after the sale to continue the relationship on servicing gas products and/or ordering additional pieces.
TIPS FOR CREATING YOUR OUTDOOR OASIS
- Bring pictures and measurements as well as a list of your must-haves when shopping for outdoor living products. Make sure you can order additional pieces in the future.
- Accessories like Rugs, Umbrellas, Lighting and Outdoor Art is inviting and adds a unique touch to your Outdoor Oasis.
- Furniture materials: Synthetic wicker is weather and solar resistant; IPE wood is environmentally friendly; Aluminum is durable; Wrought Iron is less expensive.
- Consider heating elements to extend the enjoyment of your outdoor living season like an Electric Heater or Gas Fire Table or Fire Pit.
- Prioritize your wish list. Consider how fire features and outdoor kitchens may need electric, gas or wiring when budgeting for your outdoor living space.
- When shopping for outdoor furniture, choose UV resistant fabrics which repel weather and prevent mold.
- Consider shade based on the timing of the sun and fire features for mood and warmth.
- Purchasing outdoor living products at Salter’s versus online shopping allows you to sit, touch and see your options while consulting in person with an experienced designer.
- Don’t forget furniture covers and be sure to ask a Salter’s design expert how to care for the outdoor living products you purchase.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY A GAS FIRE PIT TABLE
- Gas fire pits can burn at full capacity in less than 5 seconds and be turned off whenever you want giving you an instant flame with no hassle or wait time to extinguish.
- With a more controllable flame, they can be safer to use than other fuel types. Gas fire pits can be used in city limits and next to houses where other fuel type fire pits may not be allowed.
- There are a variety of looks, designs, and burner sizes available with OGC gas fire pit tables. With the many options, you can find the perfect gas fire pit tailored to any outdoor space.
- With gas fire pits, there are no sparks or hot embers to get caught in the wind –meaning no mess involved!
- They are safe to use with your patio furniture, next to your pool, or on a wooden deck where a traditional wood burning fire pit couldn’t go.
- Different heights are available: chat height, dining, or pub height to tailor to specific uses.
- 2 for 1– Gas fire pit and a table– Cover the burner when it’s not in use, and use it as a table!
- Gas fire pits provide both heat and ambiance with an adjustable flame– control the temperature and flame height (OGC fire pits run between 60K to 150K BTUs).
- You can furthermore change the look of a single fire pit with OGC glass guards and colored glass gems, tumbled lava rock, or a natural looking log set.
- OGC’s gas fire pits are all UL listed for safety– very important!
SOURCE: http://www.outdoorrooms.com This entry was posted on Thursday, June 1st, 2017.
CONSULT WITH A SALTER’S DESIGN EXPERT
Consult with one of our experienced outdooor living designers OR browse Salter’s expanded Outdoor Oasis showroom. Click here for directions…