DID YOU KNOW… Annual servicing of your gas fireplace, gas grills and gas fire pits improves the efficiency, increases the reliability and keeps your fireplace looking new for years of enjoyment!
Save time and money when you schedule your annual fireplace service and maintenance in the Summer months.
Watch and learn what to expect from a maintenance check…
Salter’s Maintenance Checks include…
Safety & Mechanics:
- Overall full diagnostics of all electronics and gas system of fireplace
- Check pressure relief systems
- Inspect critical components for deterioration
Clean and Tune-Up:
- Adjust for optimum efficiency and appearance
- Check firebox, logs and burner
- Clean interior ceramic glass
- Replace all batteries
- Replace all glowing embers
- Instructions on operations of fireplace
Off season service rates apply: April 15 through August 15.
In season service rates apply: August 16 through April 14
Testimonial from a Salter’s Service Client
“I just wanted to let you know that I’ve had the pellet stove on a few times as it’s “CHILLIN’ DOWN”. So far, everything is working fine. I thought I’d give it a trial run before it really turns cold. Thank you all again for getting this thing up and running. You have no idea the peace of mind it’s given me. It’s a pleasure to work with folks who know what they are doing and not receive the run around. Chuck, you’re worth your weight in gold. Your skill and professionalism is much appreciated. You all obviously know how a business should be run, if you intend to keep your customer base. JOB WELL DONE, folks!” – Sincerely, Lynn D.