Salter’s has developed a Warranty Maintenance Program to keep your fire product in optimal working condition.
Our labor warranty extends the labor portion of the manufacturer’s warranty an extra year and keeps the fireplace at its maximum efficiency and aesthetic.
How is this Different From a Manufacturer’s Standard Parts & Labor Warranty?
Hearth manufacturers will warrant a product, or a part within the product for a certain time limit. For example, 2 years, 5 years, or limited lifetime. But, in the case of a gas fireplace, stove or insert, that part usually needs to be installed.
Most manufacturers cover the labor to install the part for only one year. But with Salter’s Warranty Maintenance Program, we will extend the labor portion of the warranty to five years AND discount parts after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
Salter’s WMP covers you for unforeseen problems saving you potentially costly repairs!
Often, what homeowners don’t see OR even human error is the cause for poor performance of a gas appliance, including:
• Spiders, Insects, Rodents
• Wind, Water, Ice, Seasonal Storms
Salter’s Summer Service
By performing an annual Off-Season Cleaning & Maintenance scheduled during the warmer months, Salter’s covers “In-Season” repairs at no charge. Annual service will increase the reliability of your fire product and keep it looking new for years of continued enjoyment.
Parameters for Warranty Maintenance Program:
- New purchases only
- Must purchase the plan the same season as the fireplace purchase
- Can be renewed every year, however, defaults when a year is skipped
- Address specific issues (consult a Salter’s Service Team member for details)
- Billed “at-time” rate
- Salters can also do cleaning and safety check while servicing your appliance
- Clean face fireplace incurs an additional charge
Contact our Service Team for more information.